Welcome to Larry Andrews' website.

Greetings and welcome to my blog spot.

I've written two novels since my retirement in 2008. The first is a romance, Songs of Sadness, Songs of Love. The second is an action/mysteryThe China-Africa Parallax: A Ryan and Gillian Mystery.

Among the textbooks I have written areLinguistics for L2 Teachers, Mahwah, NJ, Lawrence Earlbaum Associates, 2001; and Language Exploration and Awareness: A Resource Book for Teachers, 3rd edition, Mahwah, NJ, Lawrence Earlbaum Associates, 2006. This textbook was translated into Korean by Pagijong Press, Seoul, South Korea. 2010.

I am presently writing my third Ryan and Gillian novel, The Nathan Culper Brotherhood. You can follow my progress on novel #3 here at this blog site.

To order any of my titles please go either to nook.com or amazon.com (Kindle users can go to the Kindle Store.).

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Objects of my affections

Objects of my affections:
Mama, papa, mother, father, grandma, grandpa, and Aunt Bea;
Pancakes, coffee, pizza, corned beef, brown beans and hot tea;
Pencils, notebooks, tablets, ball points, neat desks, and lap suites;
Bow ties, warm vests, loose shirts, shined shoes, and ships free;
Baseball, football, soccer, hockey, movies, and TV;
Cardinals, Royals, Huskers, Tigers, Pirates and Kewpies.


No comments:

Post a Comment