Welcome to Larry Andrews' website.

Greetings and welcome to my blog spot.

I've written two novels since my retirement in 2008. The first is a romance, Songs of Sadness, Songs of Love. The second is an action/mysteryThe China-Africa Parallax: A Ryan and Gillian Mystery.

Among the textbooks I have written areLinguistics for L2 Teachers, Mahwah, NJ, Lawrence Earlbaum Associates, 2001; and Language Exploration and Awareness: A Resource Book for Teachers, 3rd edition, Mahwah, NJ, Lawrence Earlbaum Associates, 2006. This textbook was translated into Korean by Pagijong Press, Seoul, South Korea. 2010.

I am presently writing my third Ryan and Gillian novel, The Nathan Culper Brotherhood. You can follow my progress on novel #3 here at this blog site.

To order any of my titles please go either to nook.com or amazon.com (Kindle users can go to the Kindle Store.).

Sunday, February 17, 2013

7-11-14 Monk Bryan 8-20-11


7-11-14 Monk Bryan 8-20-11

Faith can move a mountain;
That’s what I’d been told.
In my green years, I couldn’t hold
With Mark’s beliefs.
Being wise and bold
I rejected that faith myth.
It’s just a simple metaphor.

When the mountain came to
Me and shaped and took hold of
My spirit life, I changed,
Never having dreamed how
A man-mountain could foster faith
In people and move them.

No comments:

Post a Comment